سیاست حفظ حریم خصوصی
ما که هستیم
آدرس وب سایت ما است: https://fa.drrashidganji.com.
چه اطلاعات شخصی ما جمع آوری می کنیم و چرا ما آن را جمع آوری می کنیم
- Office of Dr. Rashid Ganji (fa.drrashidganji.com) would not use personal information of customers included in the “Contact Us” form in our website or e-mail query sent to our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) for purposes other than the following:
- (1) To use contact address of customer in order to answer inquery from such customer;
- (2) To reflect the opinions of customers to our product development and/or service; and
- (3) To prepare statistical data in order to evaluate our CSR operations in a form impossible to specify individuals.
- Office of Dr. Rashid Ganji (fa.drrashidganji.com) would not disclose or provide personal information of customers collected by the “Contact Us” except for the following cases when:
- (1) Office of Dr. Rashid Ganji (fa.drrashidganji.com) has prior approval of customers;
- (2) Providing personal information to subcontractors which Office of Dr. Rashid Ganji (fa.drrashidganji.com) supervises appropriately in order to achieve the above purpose of use; or
- (3) Disclosure is requied based on laws and regulations.
- If the customer desires to confirm or amend personal information of the customer, please contact the “Contact Desk” below. After Office of Dr. Rashid Ganji (fa.drrashidganji.com) confirms that the inquirer himself is the personal information in question, by making phone call to customer’s registered telephone number or taking other necessary measures, Office of Dr. Rashid Ganji (fa.drrashidganji.com) shall reply to you as soon as possible.
<Contact Desk>Office of Dr. Rashid GanjiPardis Building, Aref 6, Ahmad Abad, Khorrasan Razavi, IranTEL: +98-513-842-7305:شماره مطبE-mail: email@example.com:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Sat – Mon – Wed. (Excluding Iranian National Holidays)
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.
Smush uses a third-party email service (Drip) to send informational emails to the site administrator. The administrator’s email address is sent to Drip and a cookie is set by the service. Only administrator information is collected by Drip.